IPOB threatens Army with ICC

    0
    1177
    The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has told the Nigerian Army that they will settle their argument at the International Criminal Court, ICC.
    The group had countered the army’s claims that their rally in support of US President Donald Trump was a protest. It said the rally was peaceful and did not warrant the number of military personnel deployed to the area while it lasted.
    In a statement issued by the group’s spokesmen, Emma Nmezu and Clifford Chukwuemeka Iroanya, it accused the army of always willing to shoot and kill its members at any slightest opportunity.
    They claimed they had notified security agencies of their rally and had been granted permission to go ahead. They also vowed to release picture and video evidence of what transpired on the said day.
    “IPOB is extremely pleased that what transpired that day was captured on pictures and videos as most of the unspeakable atrocities of the Nigerian Army and police are.
    “On his insinuation, borne out of panic, that IPOB will post old videos and pictures from our archives in social media, we advise the Colonel not to worry but to leave the authentication of the evidence we have to the civilized panel of judges at the International Criminal Court, ICC.
    “It is reassuring to observe that at least the lying Nigerian Army is aware that all their murderous outrage on January 20, 2017 were captured on video,” the statement read in part.

    Leave a comment

    NO COMMENTS

    LEAVE A REPLY