A leaked document has exposed secret terms of Pfizer’s International Vaccine agreements with purchasing governments of the company’s vaccine. The document revealed that Pfizer admitted that there are risks and uncertainties which implied some dangers in the use of the Pfizer vaccine. Accordingly, Pfizer gave a condition that “vaccine purchasers must “indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pfizer … from and against any and all suits, claims, actions, demands, losses, damages, liabilities, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses … arising out of, relating to, or resulting from the vaccine.”
It was gathered that a leaked document classified by a Twitter user, Ehden, exposed shocking conditions inherent in Pfizer’s international COVID-19 vaccine agreements. The conditions made it mandatory that countries purchasing Pfizer vaccine must not break the contract even when a more reliable vaccine is discovered or developed. The risk further includes that the vaccine may not be effective or has unknown ‘dangers’. These facts were detected to be made secret to citizens on whom the covid vaccination is imposed.
The conditions were revealed to contain that: 1. Countries that purchase Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine must acknowledge that “Pfizer’s efforts to develop and manufacture the product” are “subject to significant risks and uncertainties.”
- In the event that a drug or other treatment comes out that can prevent, treat or cure COVID-19, the agreement stands, and the country must follow through with their vaccine order.
- While COVID-19 vaccines are “free” to receive…
- The purchaser of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine must also acknowledge two facts that have largely been brushed under the rug: both their efficacy and risks are unknown.
- Purchasers must also “indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pfizer … from and against any and all suits, claims, actions, demands, losses, damages, liabilities, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses … arising out of, relating to, or resulting from the Vaccine.”
- Vaccine makers have nothing to lose by marketing their experimental COVID-19 shots, even if they cause serious injury and death, as they enjoy indemnity … or any other pandemic vaccine under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act, passed in the U.S. in 2005.
The document disclosed that “the full extent of their COVID-19 vaccine indemnification agreements with countries, however, is a closely guarded secret, one that has remained highly confidential — until now, that a leaked document broken down by Twitter user Ehden exposed the shocking terms of Pfizer’s international COVID-19 vaccine agreements.”