1) I insisted that contracts that had been awarded to party leaders under Fashola must be executed before they can be awarded new contracts under my regime.
2) I constructed 22 roads in Alimosho and refused to award any of the contracts to Aregbesola and co.
3) I wanted to phase out Danfos and Area boys from the streets of Lagos and introduce smarter means of transportation without Area boys and Agberos.
4) I refused to pad the budget with 10% for House of Assembly members led by Bayo Osinowo and Mudashir Obasa.
5) I refused to grant the concession of 4th Mainland Bridge to Tinubu’s Hitech
6) I refused to increase the amount of money being paid from the state revenue to Tinubu through Alpha Beta from 10% to 20%
7) I developed Epe. Epe was never in their Master Plan.
8) I refused to support Aregbesola and Bayo Osinowo’s senatorial ambitions because they are not Lagosians.
9) I refused to use Lagos State funds to finance Osun elections.
10) I opposed Tinubu’s succession plan, which will see his son Seyi Tinubu becoming the next Governor of Lagos state after me.
* Compiled by AMBODE SUPPORT GROUP