Your liver is a very important organ that helps in regulating your glucose levels, removing toxins from your blood, balancing your amino acids, promoting proper blood clotting and so on. When your liver is not healthy it won’t function properly. There are various signs you will notice when your liver is malfunctioning.
Below are the signs.
1. You will tend to get very tired regularly. This could happen because your liver cannot balancing your glucose levels efficiently.
2. You could have a dull pain in your abdomen that may get serious later.
3. You could bleed a lot or have bruises easily when your liver is not functioning properly. This could happen because your liver finds it difficult to perform its blood clotting functions properly.
4.Your skin and eyes could become yellow due to an health condition known as jaundice.
5. You could notice swellings in your legs because your liver can’t produce enough albumin.
6. When your urine is dark in color, that may be a sign that your liver.
7. When your liver is not functioning properly, your brain function will be affected. This could cause confusion or difficulty remembering to occur.