News
Guinean rebels plan to create a government of national unity – Reports
Coup leader, Mamady Doumbouya, said that the new government would be created following consultations and to lead the transition period, according to Kalenews.
The rebels said ministers were not allowed to leave the country, adding that curfew in mining areas had been lifted, the Guinee7 online news agency reported on Monday.
They also urged high-ranking officials to hand their vehicles and travel documents over to secretariats of agencies they worked for.
Doumbouya, who led a group of the military that ousted President Alpha Conde on Sunday, promised no “witch hunt,” according to Guinee7.
-
Featured7 days agoOsun 2026: What the battle could signal for 2027 general elections
-
Business1 week agoWho is really benefiting from Nigeria’s economic reforms?
-
Latest7 days agoCoca-Cola faces backlash over alleged AI filter blocking Christian messages
-
Featured7 days agoOsun Election: How poverty turns ₦20,000 into a powerful vote-buying tool
-
Business1 week agoPound climbs to N1,837 as Naira holds steady amid stronger FX market liquidity
-
Latest7 days agoOsun poll: Chaos in Ejigbo as voters, INEC officials run for safety
-
Latest1 week agoOsun 2026: 10 LGAs that could decide the governorship election
-
Featured1 week agoOsun Decides: Security tightened as millions prepare to choose next governor


