Covid-19
Another four Coronavirus patients recovered in Abuja
Four new Coronavirus patient have been discharged in Abuja having fully recovered from the dreaded virus, according to the Federal Capital Territory Authority, FCTA.
This brings to 11, the total number of Coronavirus patients that have been discharged in the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, so far.
Seven Coronavirus patients had earlier been discharged in Abuja.
Abuja has 56 confirmed cases of Coronavirus and has so far discharged 11, with two deaths recorded. It now has 43 active coronavirus cases.
However, the Federal Capital Territory Authority, FCTA, on Saturday on its twitter handle confirmed the discharge of another four Coronavirus patients.
“COVID19: FOUR NEWLY DISCHARGED. The FCTA has confirmed the discharge of four (4) #COVID19 patients, bringing the total number of discharged to eleven (11) in the FCT as at 12:30am, April 11th, 2020.
“The FCTA remains committed to curbing the spread the virus in the territory,” it said.
-
Latest4 days agoMakinde declares 2027 presidential bid under PDP–APM alliance
-
Business3 days agoNigeria: Whither the fruits of 2026 crude oil windfall?
-
Comments and Issues4 days agoPolitical Parties Primaries: Consensus or Coronation?
-
Featured4 days agoObasanjo faults Tinubu’s economic reforms, calls them necessary but poorly designed
-
Business5 days agoAnger, debate trail proposed $1.25bn loan amid concerns over Nigeria’s debt surge
-
Business2 days agoTrump-Xi summit sparks fresh questions for Nigeria’s economy, tech sector
-
Latest4 days agoWike says Makinde’s presidential ambition dead on arrival
-
Featured4 days agoWike dismisses political speculation over meeting with APC Chairman Yilwatda

