Connect with us


Banky W’s house on fire in Lekki



Spread The News
A popular music artist, Banky W has suffered huge loss as his property located along Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, was gutted by fire on Tuesday morning.
National Daily gathered that the popular singer, lived in the house before it went up in flame.
It was gathered that the fire started about 6 am but took about more than an hour before men of the Lagos state fire brigade arrived at the premises about 7.30am.
A source said immediately neighbours sighted the fire, they came out to assist Banky to put out the inferno until the fire service men came to the rescue .
Banky W, who confirmed the incident added that the fire was caused by a faulty air conditioner and destroyed so many items including Banky’s awards.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.