Spread the love
A fire incident on the early morning of Tuesday, July 31, has gutted some part of Ecobank head office on Ahmadu Bello way, Victoria Island, Lagos
National Daily gathered that the fire incident which started around 9:00am was caused when a diesel tanker supplier was offloading diesel into the company’s generator while it was still in use.
As at the time of filing this report, witnesses say the fire is yet to be put off.
According to an eyewitness, who shared details on her Twitter handle, @AN26th, the fire started when a “diesel tanker exploded near their generator.”