Governor Emeka Ihedioha of Imo State has approved the reconstruction and rehabilitation of 10 roads in the state in his commitment to enhance the capacity building of the state economy and commerce.
The list of the roads approved by Governor Ihedioha for reconstruction and rehabilitation accessed by National Daily include:
1. Naze Polytechnic Junction-Futo-Obinze, terminating at Owerri, Port Harcourt Road junction
2. MCC-Uratta Road -Toronto junction.
3. Control Post – Ibari Ogwa Junction.
4. Okigwe Urban to Saint Mary, Okigwe.
5. Ahiara Junction – Aba Branch, going through Okpala junction through Chokoneze to Ahiara.
6. Avutu Poultry Road, Obowo.
7. Mgbidi-Oguta Road
8. Avu Junction-Ada Palm
9. Imo State University Teaching Hospital, Orlu Road.
10. Control Post – Umuguma Road.