1. Genevieve Nnaji: Beautiful and Sultry Genny, ace actor, producer and director is one actress who deserves an award for keeping her relationship(s) totally out of public eyes. Loads of speculations have been made about who she is dating and she has never responded to any. Genny has never been married or openly stepped out with anyone as boyfriend. She had a daughter at 17.
2. Osita Iheme: Pawpaw as he’s fondly called, a name he got from the role he played in the movie “Aki na Ukwa” has also never been married even if his friend Chinedu Ikedieze is married with kids. Decorated as a member of the order of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Jonathan Regime, He is one ambitious actor that has done well for himself.
3. Rita Dominic: She has graced our television screens exceptionally since 1998, she has been around for a while and possesses the Midas touch. She has never been married before or openly associated to anyone. She has kept her private life and choices out of public eyes.
4. Eniola Badmus: She became one of our Nollywood sweet hearts since 2008, after a stellar performance in the film titled Jenifa, she has never been married before and speaks very little about relationships. The last time she talked about a relationship was in 2016.
5. Bimbo Akintola: This Thespian turns every role she touches into a master piece. I absolutely miss seeing her on the big screen, I hope she is not retired. Contrary to the stereotypical believe about woman needing men on their side to be successful, she believes otherwise and encourages women who desire to bear children to do so even without being married.
6. Nonso Diobi: Nonso in his trending days was always a pleasure to see, one of those actors who had loads of women thronging him but he never stepped out with anyone as his girlfriend. Now living a quiet life and out of publuc eye, we are still yet to hear wedding bells ringing.
7. Jim Iyke: Controversial actor Jim Iyke was once linked to Rita Dominic and later Ghanian actress Nadia Buari. These were rumours that have not been substantiated. He has a son with a European lady called Dana.
8. Ebube Nwagbo: This Eye candy rumoured to have dated Kanu Nwankwo, Ogbonna Kanu, Emmanuel Emenike and even pop singer Kcee. She was one young star who never took her opportunities as an actress for granted. She gave her all roles. She has never been married, and seems not to be in a hurry, completely focused on her thriving businesses.
9. Halima Abubakar: Halima, more of a socialite than an actress, in my opinion, has done some really amazing movies as well. Never been married and claimed being a virgin in 2018, revealing to the public in 2019 she was expecting a baby, her baby bump looking beautiful and suits her perfectly.
10. Empress Njamah: Empress and Timaya had a relationship we all expected to blossom in to a thing of beauty, sadly turned sour and fell apart. Empress has mad statements that cause us to believe celebrity marriages fail to pass the test of time and disintegrates easily when the going gets rough, she does not see the importance in marriage and would rather enjoy life on her terms.
Marriage is no joke at all, a beautiful experience however, when compatible selfless individuals come together but a time bomb otherwise. Would you rather get married?