Featured
Death tolls rise to 41 in two Brazil boat wrecks
By Akanni Hamdalat Opeyemi
The death tolls from two separate ferry wrecks in Brazil surged on Thursday, with 41 people killed altogether.
The regional security department in the north-central state of Para said in a report that 19 people had been confirmed dead so far after a boat sank on the Xingu river.
Separately, the navy told AFP that 22 people died when a ferry sank off the northeastern state of Bahia.
-
Featured1 week agoOsun 2026: What the battle could signal for 2027 general elections
-
Latest1 week agoCoca-Cola faces backlash over alleged AI filter blocking Christian messages
-
Featured1 week agoOsun Election: How poverty turns ₦20,000 into a powerful vote-buying tool
-
Latest1 week agoOsun poll: Chaos in Ejigbo as voters, INEC officials run for safety
-
Latest1 week agoOsun 2026: 10 LGAs that could decide the governorship election
-
Latest1 week agoOsun Poll: Police dispute Speaker’s siege claim, nab 300 at politician’s residence
-
Latest1 week agoOsun poll: Adeleke accuses Police of aiding APC supporters to disrupt voting [VIDEO]
-
Latest7 days agoOsun Decides: INEC declares Adeleke winner


