Fire engulfs Obasanjo’s residence

The residence of former President Olusegun Obasanjo in Abeokuta was thrown into inferno causing minor damage to the structure.

Reports indicated that the fire outbreak occurred on Wednesday night culminating in relative damages on certain parts of the building located at the Ita-Eko area, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Some witnesses revealed that the fire outbreak was precipitated by power surge. It was said that there was spark after sudden power supply to the building, leading to the fire outbreak.

Residents of the area were said to have come out urgently to support the domestic workers in the house to put out the fire.

Reports further indicated that the fire damaged store section and not the main building.

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY