Crime
Police confirm fresh attacks on Southern Kaduna
The Police in Kaduna State, have confirmed the occurrence of a fresh attack on Zango Kataf Local Government Area, on Saturday night.
SP Muhammad Jalije, the command’s Public Relations Officer (PPRO), told the News Agency of Nigeris, on Sunday, that the attack occurred at 20:40hrs in Ungwan Wakili.
“I can confirm that there was an attack, and people were killed, but we are yet to ascertain the exact number of those killed.”
Jalije said prior to last night’s attacks, the police had been managing the security situation in the area, following the killing of a herder in the bush four days ago.
“Before the attacks, there was something we have been managing for four days now.
“One boy was killed in the bush while rearing his animals, and we have been on top of the situation before this unfortunate incident,” he added
Sources, however, told NAN that the killing of the herder might not be unconnected with the latest attacks.
Source – NAN
-
Featured1 week agoOsun 2026: What the battle could signal for 2027 general elections
-
Latest1 week agoCoca-Cola faces backlash over alleged AI filter blocking Christian messages
-
Featured1 week agoOsun Election: How poverty turns ₦20,000 into a powerful vote-buying tool
-
Latest1 week agoOsun poll: Chaos in Ejigbo as voters, INEC officials run for safety
-
Latest1 week agoOsun 2026: 10 LGAs that could decide the governorship election
-
Latest1 week agoOsun Poll: Police dispute Speaker’s siege claim, nab 300 at politician’s residence
-
Latest1 week agoOsun poll: Adeleke accuses Police of aiding APC supporters to disrupt voting [VIDEO]
-
Latest5 days agoTinubu files: US Judge grants four-day extension in FOIA disclosure battle


