Read these 10 falsehood about Buhari’s RUGA settlement
This Buharist made 10 false claims that RUGA will lift 100 million Nigerians out of poverty in 10 years. “All I see in RUGA is jobs,” he declared.
The 10 falsehood:
1. RUGA will employ more than 5000 qualified veterinary doctors nationwide.
2. RUGA will employ more than 6000 including myself in the grass farming business.
3. Abattoir services around the RUGA States will employ another 3000 or more.
4. Pharmacy services for veterinary doctors around these RUGA States will employ additional 1000-2500.
5. Sanitary Inspections officers will be employed to control hygiene in the RUGA States; Maybe another 500-1000.
6. More 1000-2500 Quarantine officers will be needed to control, constrain, and contain movement of unhealthy or infected cows.
7. Milk and other dairy products factory will employ more than 5000-10,000 factory hands.
8. Middlemen around the supply chain in the RUGA value chain can take upward of 50,000 people.
9. In Cross River State for example, RUGA States can buy rice seedlings from the seedling factory in Calabar to feed to cows. The factory can employ more than 1000-5000 people just taking others from RUGA States.
10. If China, Switzerland, Ireland, Sweden, and Australia can do it, Nigeria can do too.
July 4, 2019 at 6:23 am
Buhari,apc,inec,are frying when @atiku,pdp,are presenting 400 witnesses.Apc,Pmb,& inec,run when no body pursuing them.This is very seriously.
July 4, 2019 at 1:21 pm
All these falsehoods and more cannot convince us in the Southern part of Nigeria. We are not as gullible as to give away our farmlands to unsuspecting mauruders and usurpers to forcefully and cunningly take over lands in the name of meaningless RUGA. No way!