Featured
Ukrainian forces knock out Russian artillery positions
The Ukrainian military has reportedly knocked out a Russian military artillery position near Mykoliav in southern Ukraine, according to videos published Sunday by Vitali Kim, the area’s regional governor.
In the videos, a number of Russian military vehicles are seen in addition to artillery guns. CNN has been unable to geolocate the videos or verify their authenticity.
“Here the [tanks] are abandoned,” someone said in the video. “They just abandoned them here.”
In another video, a Ukrainian soldier narrated what he said happened to the artillery position.
“One of the columns was withdrawing from Mykoliav and this is what’s left of our ‘brothers,’ the ones that came to ‘save us’,” he said, sarcastically referencing Russian claims that Ukrainians need saving.
He later said the Russian Howitzers that had been shelling them will now be turned back on the Russians.
This new apparent victory by Ukrainian forces comes two days after Vitali Kim published a video showing the Ukrainian military claiming to have pushed Russian military from their positions at a heavily contested air base in southeastern Mykoliav.
CNN
-
Football1 week agoSuper Falcons target World Cup play-off spot against South Africa
-
Business1 week agoBigi, Fearless take campus engagement to new level, reach 20 tertiary institutions
-
Featured5 days agoOsun 2026: What the battle could signal for 2027 general elections
-
Business6 days agoWho is really benefiting from Nigeria’s economic reforms?
-
Business7 days agoOPay transactions surge 115% to $358bn as Fintech eyes $4bn US IPO
-
Featured5 days agoOsun Election: How poverty turns ₦20,000 into a powerful vote-buying tool
-
Latest5 days agoCoca-Cola faces backlash over alleged AI filter blocking Christian messages
-
Business7 days agoDeep offshore tax order to unlock $50bn investment, boost oil output–Ojulari


