Death is an inevitable end for all living things in earth, humans inclusive. But as advanced animals, death is such a sad event in our lives since it can be due to numerous things. Some deaths are natural i.e. at old age while some people die from chronic diseases for which these diseases can be handled and the person saved from impending demise.
So, there is every need to know the signs that your loved one or closed person is about to die to enable you know when to rush him or her to the hospital. In this article, we are going to have a look at some of the signs a person is dying that should not be taken for granted. Just sit tight and learn something new from this piece.
What Are The Signs Of A Dying Person That should Not Be Taken For Granted?
1. Constant Sleeping; research has it that when a person suffering from a chronic disease starts sleeping way too often and being totally inactive, he or she might be inching closer to death or ultimate demise. If you notice that your loved one that’s not totally feeling okay is always sleeping unlike how he or she used to be before, do well to alert a doctor if such a person is suffering from a curable disease. Sleep they say is very close to death and whenever it is done in excess should be looked into.
2. Eat and Drink Less; when a person starts eating and drinking less, it only means his or her organs need little energy to continue working. Since they are gradually fading away and he or she is not using up the energy, the body won’t have much need for additional energy from food thus the drastically reduced appetite. If you observe that your loved one that is not healthy has further lost appetite, there might be need to see health specialist for proper checkup and treatments.
3. Withdraw From People And Stop Doing Things They Used to Enjoy; this is another sign of a dying person or a chronically ill person that should not be taken for granted. If your loved one enjoys talking and having fun but all of a sudden due to an illness, he or she doesn’t enjoy doing those things again, it is a huge indicator that such a person might be inching closer to the grave. If what the person is suffering from is a treatable disease, quit procrastination and rush him or her for checkup and adequate treatment. Sometimes the things that lead to death can be totally prevented and handled easily. Never take this particular sign for granted.
4. Changes in Blood Pressure And Heart Rate; this is another sign a person is about dying. When the body is about dying, there are various changes that take place; one of which is sudden increase and decrease of the blood pressure and heart beating rate. If your loved one that is not so healthy or suffering from a chronic disease starts having fluctuating heart rate and blood pressure that’s never steady, it could be an indication that such a person is about to die. If such a person is treatable or can be saved, make sure you do all you can at such time to salvage the situation and save the person from demise.
5. Body Temperature Ups and Downs; the temperature of a person that’s inching close to demise is always fluctuating. Sometimes you can find the person with a very high temperature and the next minute, he or she is normal and this ends up making the person’s skin cool. This is a serious sign of impending death and should never be taken for granted.