The administration of various brands of coronavirus vaccines has continued to make the world more unsafe than the various, itself, the dangers, adverse effects and injuries from coronavirus jabs have been on consistent increase in the past five months, according to reports from the Vaccines Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) in the United States (US).
VAERS report for the period December 14, 2020, to April 30, 2021, indicated that 157,277 persons had adverse events after receiving COVID vaccines; 3,837 deaths were recorded while 16,014 persons suffered serious injuries after coronavirus vaccine jabs. The US Centre for Disease Control (CDC) was gathered to have acknowledged the periodic data and admitted that reports of injuries and deaths from COVID vaccines jabs have continued to rise,
VAERS, a facts checking system funded by the US government to report adverse effects of coronavirus vaccination in the U.S, in its report last Friday, highlighted that between December 14, 2020 and April 30, 2021, a total of 157,277 adverse events report, 3,837 deaths were received, showing an increase of 293 from the last reports, including 16,014 serious injuries, which had an increase of 2,467 from the previous week.
It was highlighted that 240.2 million doses of coronavirus vaccines were administered in the US as at April 30; classified to include 105 million Moderna vaccines, 127 million doses of Pfizer vaccine and 8 million doses of Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
It was also highlighted that the 3,837 deaths recorded in April comprised of 24% deaths within 48 hours of vaccination, 16% within 24 hours, 59% victims getting sic within 48 hours of vaccine jab.
The VAERS record for the week, indicated that:
- 21% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
- 54% of the deaths were male, 44% female while the gender of the 2% were indicated.
- The average age of death shown to be 75.1, as the youngest death age was recorded to 15 years, followed a case of 16 years. There were other reported deaths in children under 16 that could not be confirmed or contained obvious errors.
- A total of 805 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 235 reports of miscarriage of premature birth.
- 1,597 palsy cases reported; 51% were reported after Pfizer BioTech vaccine jabs; 40% after Moderna vaccine administration, and 131 cases, or 10%, of Bell’s Palsy cases reported in conjunction with J&J.
- 162 cases of Guillain-Barre Syndrome recorded, including 41% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 45% to Moderna and 19% to J&J.
- There were 44,348 cases of anaphylazis, including 38% of cases attributed to Pfizer vaccination, 47% attributed to Moderna and 14% to Johnson & Johnson.