Featured
It’s only in heaven that there are no security issues; Nigeria is on earth — Keyamo
The Nigerian Minister of State for Labour & Employment, Mr Festus Keyamo on Friday said the exacerbating insecurity across the country is not enough to say that President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration has failed.
Keyamo, the spokesperson for the presidential campaign organization of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) for the 2023 general elections, stated this while featuring on a Channels Television programme on Friday.
According to him, all over the world including most secured countries such as the United States of America, there are security breaches so Nigeria’s case is no different. He said his party didn’t promise Nigerians that there would never be insecurity or security breaches but that when such security breaches occurred there would be an adequate response.
He said, “Last week those who were gathering around bushes of Abuja, they were raided & flushed out & killed.
-
Latest4 days agoMakinde declares 2027 presidential bid under PDP–APM alliance
-
Business3 days agoNigeria: Whither the fruits of 2026 crude oil windfall?
-
Comments and Issues5 days agoPolitical Parties Primaries: Consensus or Coronation?
-
Business3 days agoTrump-Xi summit sparks fresh questions for Nigeria’s economy, tech sector
-
Featured4 days agoObasanjo faults Tinubu’s economic reforms, calls them necessary but poorly designed
-
Comments and Issues4 days agoDoes it matter to Africa if Nigel Farage comes to Number 10?
-
Business5 days agoAnger, debate trail proposed $1.25bn loan amid concerns over Nigeria’s debt surge
-
Latest4 days agoWike says Makinde’s presidential ambition dead on arrival

