Connect with us

Health

Over 180 shawarma eaters hospitalised

Published

on

Spread the love

More than 180 people have landed in hospital in recent days after eating tainted chicken shawarma in Russia’s eastern Siberian region of Tuva, a medical authority said on Wednesday.

“The food-poisoning outbreak is believed to have been caused by the meat,” a spokeswoman for the local branch of the federal Health Ministry told newsmen.”

The media report said almost 100 people were hospitalised, but everyone had recovered.

The spokeswoman said she advised against eating fast-food, and urged “people to eat healthily.”

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.