1. The lavish spenders: This set of people you know them when they have money. They walk with a special group called “fake friends” to spend the money together. Go places,party,club and the rest of them.
2. The quiet people: I belonged to this set of people. The called us the green-snake,slow poison, pretenders and slow killers. We don’t go out always but we can stay at home the whole 24hours in a day. We are not the social type of people,we hardly mingle with others and most of us shy a lot getting closer to people.
3. The party type: These set of people can’t do without going to party or where there is enjoyment. They can spend the last money with them just to attend the birthday party. Even they are not invited you can still see them in that party. This set of people go to party to eat all kinds of food,drink wine,and ask for take away to carry home.
5. The eaters: This set of people don’t play with food. They eat always and you can find them at “mama put”(fast food joint or restaurant). They can eat more than three square meals in a day and still ask for more food to eat. They eat all kinds of food and never get tired of eating.
6. The fighters: This set of people you know them when they are at home because the environment will be noisy but when they are not at home everywhere will be as a grave yard. They love fighting. They get angry easily and can keep malice with anyone they fought.
Nat. Standard3 months ago
Minister, Idris, challenges Senate to review outdated laws to improve performance in the information sector
Education2 months ago
Hours after suspending accreditation of degree certificates from Benin Republic, Togo, FG set to extend sanction to Uganda, Kenya, others
Sports2 months ago
Ayanwale emerge winner of Seyi Tinubu Table Tennis Challenge as Ogunlende, Bolowotan task youths on sports involvement
NCC4 weeks ago
Telecom Indicators: Nigeria sees steady increase in active voice and internet subscriptions, drop in teledensity
Aviation3 months ago
UAE grants Air Peace direct flight approval to Dubai
Agribusiness1 month ago
Borno government tasks media on sustaining public interest, core values
Aviation4 weeks ago
NCAA cautions pilots, airlines as NiMet alerts Nigerians of dust haze
Aviation2 months ago
Aviation agencies: Tinubu sends more directors packing