Featured
Buhari, APC end defence in presidential election dispute
Buhari’s lead lawyer, Wole Olaonipekun (SAN) and lead lawyer to the APC, Lateef Fagbemi announced that the 2nd and 3rd respondents (Buhari and APC) were closing their defence in the case.
Buhari called six witnesses and tendered documents between Tuesday and Wednesday.
He was expected to resume his defence today when his lawyer told the court that, having reviewed their case and evidence led so far, they were satisfied that they had done enough to earn victory.
Fagbemi, who spoke later, also spoke in similar vein with Olanipekun and said the 3rd respondent has also decided to close its case.
-
Football5 days agoSuper Falcons target World Cup play-off spot against South Africa
-
Business6 days agoBigi, Fearless take campus engagement to new level, reach 20 tertiary institutions
-
Featured3 days agoOsun 2026: What the battle could signal for 2027 general elections
-
Business4 days agoWho is really benefiting from Nigeria’s economic reforms?
-
Business5 days agoOPay transactions surge 115% to $358bn as Fintech eyes $4bn US IPO
-
Featured3 days agoOsun Election: How poverty turns ₦20,000 into a powerful vote-buying tool
-
Business5 days agoDeep offshore tax order to unlock $50bn investment, boost oil output–Ojulari
-
Aviation1 week agoAir Peace suspends flights as aviation unions block Lagos, Abuja terminals


