Yahoo boys dies of drug overdose while celebrating a cash out
Four suspected yahoo boys have died of drug overdose along the Nasco Egei Road of Biogbolo community in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
The Bayelsa State Police Command said the unfortunate incident occurred at about 12 am on Friday, December 2, after the intake of two pills in celebration of a mysterious financial breakthrough by the deceased.
National Daily reports that they died in the home rented by one of them known as Favour, a 19-year-old indigene of Southern Ijaw LGA.
Confirming the development, Bayelsa State Commissioner of Police, Benjamin Okolo, said: “They died of a drug overdose. It is quite unfortunate that they administered the drug themselves. They were five and the one that survived told us that they took two pills each and that he took one. This was why they died.”