The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, on Monday, spoke about his plans and policies for Nigeria should he win the February presidential election at the Chatham House in London.
From Internally Displaced Persons to foreign capital to insecurity, Obi touched on issues of national concern.
See the highlight below
1. As long as Nigerians are in IDP camps, we are all in IDP camps.
2. Foreign capital is scared of corruption. It is scared of where there is no rule of law.
3. As long as you are not involved in this transactional governance, you can deal with anybody.
4. Securing Nigeria is not impossible. Our military used to secure Africa.
5. The vast land in the North is far more an asset and in terms of revenue generation and export for Nigeria than the oil.