Football
Hazard ruled out of Belgium’s World Cup qualifiers
Borussia Dortmund winger, Thorgan Hazard has been ruled out of Belgium’s upcoming internationals, due to injury, the national team said on Tuesday.
The 28-year-old was last week named in manager Roberto Martinez’s squad for World Cup qualifiers against Estonia, the Czech Republic and Belarus from Sept. 2 to 8.
“Hazard is not fit and left the group this morning. He will continue his recovery at his club,” the national team said in a statement on Twitter.
Hazard had scored eight goals in 39 international appearances for Belgium and was part of the team that reached the quarter-finals at Euro 2020.
-
Football6 days agoSuper Falcons target World Cup play-off spot against South Africa
-
Business7 days agoBigi, Fearless take campus engagement to new level, reach 20 tertiary institutions
-
Featured4 days agoOsun 2026: What the battle could signal for 2027 general elections
-
Business5 days agoWho is really benefiting from Nigeria’s economic reforms?
-
Business6 days agoOPay transactions surge 115% to $358bn as Fintech eyes $4bn US IPO
-
Featured4 days agoOsun Election: How poverty turns ₦20,000 into a powerful vote-buying tool
-
Aviation1 week agoAir Peace suspends flights as aviation unions block Lagos, Abuja terminals
-
Business6 days agoDeep offshore tax order to unlock $50bn investment, boost oil output–Ojulari


