Cancer is a complex disease that can kill its victim if taken for granted. Furthermore, there are certain foods that can increase the risk of cancer, if always taken, and those foods are listed below.
1. One of the major foods that can increase the risk of cancer in the body is processed meats, such as meats preserved by smoking, salting or even canning. Such types of meats can increase the risk of cancer because some research shave shown that the high intake of processed meats is linked to an increase in cancer.
2. All kind of fried foods, are other examples of foods that can increase the risk of cancer because fried starchy foods are high in acrylamide, which makes it not healthy enough to be regularly eaten.
3. Overcooked foods, especially meats, are also perfect examples of foods that should be avoided because there are linked to increasing the risk of cancer as well.
4. Furthermore, the regular consumption of dairy, like milk, cheese, yogurt has a link to increasing the risk of prostate cancer as well.
5. Lastly, the intake of sugary and refined carbohydrates, coupled with regular intake of alcohol, are linked to increasing your risk of cancer as well.
Conclusion: The above listed foods won’t directly cause cancer, but will increase your risk of cancer when regularly consumed.